Remote Web development Internship for a web services company based in Dublin
Our partner is a quality marketplace specializing in sports activities for people with disabilities based in Madrid, Spain.They are looking for a responsible, organized, dynamic individual who can work as part of a group as well as individually, remotely.Main tasks:
– Defining and managing the brand
– Managing marketing campaigns and initiatives
– Produce marketing and promotional content
– Create content that helps search engine optimization for the corporate website.
– Follow and manage social networks
– Produce internal communications.
– Serve as a liaison with the media
– Conduct market researchRequirements:
– English B2
– Minium 3 months
– Well organized and can work as part of a team
– Extroverted personality
– 40 hours a week placementWhat you will gain from the placement?
-Working with an international team
-Enjoy the cultural experience of working with an international team
– Marketing full trainings provided
– Possibility to become a real job position after the placement.
Wie du dich bewirbst
https://remoteinternshipsonline.comBewerben Sie sich jetzt